- Youth Arts
- Further Education
- Arts Award / Artsmark
- Creative Learning
- Take Part Resources
The Take Part programme uses the transformative power of the arts to positively impact the lives of our local community through participation, education or as an audience member.
We provide inspiring, accessible, high quality and inclusive arts experiences for the people of Salisbury, Wiltshire and beyond regardless of the individual or social challenges they may face by:
• Developing accessible and inclusive high quality cultural activities with and for local people to enjoy or participate within their own community and on our professional stages, platforms and exhibitions.
• Navigating and reducing barriers to the arts.
• Inspiring and supporting the pursuit of creative careers.
• Supporting artists, companies, organisations and community groups through effective partnership working.
• Promoting a positive personal sense of wellbeing and encourage personal development in the arts.
CALL OUTS AND OPPORTUNITIES...
The Wiltshire Creative Young Ambassadors scheme is open to any young person aged 14-21. Our Young Ambassadors are individuals who are interested in a variety of artforms and support Wiltshire Creative’s work with young people in Salisbury and the wider county. The group meets fortnightly to discuss how Wiltshire Creative can be more responsive and made more relevant and exciting for young people in the local community. There is also the opportunity to get involved in projects and programmes which crop up throughout the year.
The Young Ambassadors’ most recent project was SHIFT
We are now recruiting for the new academic year. Being a Wiltshire Creative Young Ambassador is fantastic for your CV or university applications. We are also part of the Digital Badge scheme that means you can earn certificates that demonstrate professional skills, to use in furthering your career.
If you would like to sign up to the Young Ambassadors email Jenny on firstname.lastname@example.org