About our jobs
Come and work with us at Wiltshire Creative, and help us continue to make Salisbury Arts Centre, Salisbury Playhouse and Salisbury International Arts Festival a fabulous place to be! Our staff are important to us, as without them we couldn’t achieve our vision of enriching the cultural and creative life of Salisbury and Wiltshire.
For enquiries, information or applications please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO WE ARE
Our flagship organisation creates and presents the energy and ambition of Salisbury Arts Centre, Salisbury International Arts Festival and Salisbury Playhouse. We strive to be an ambitious and innovative joint arts offer, securing a bright future for audiences, artists and participants, of all ages.
- Pension scheme for eligible employees with contributions matched by Wiltshire Creative up to 3% of salary
- Complimentary tickets for in-house shows
- Invitations to press nights
- Occasional ticket offers on visiting shows
- Discount in our bars and cafés
- Monthly all-staff meetings
- Buddy scheme for new staff
- Opportunity for flexible working patterns
- Wellbeing activities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- A fully trained team of Mental Health First Aiders
- Training and development opportunities
- Computer Scheme
- Interest-free travel season ticket loans
We consider flexible and remote working requests subject to the requirements of the role. Please mention any requirements or request in your application or contact email@example.com for further information.
ACCESS AND INCLUSION
We want to have different ideas and perspectives and people from different backgrounds as part of our team and would love to hear from you. If you face barriers in the workplace, we want to remove them. Please contact us on 01722 320117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to chat about how we might be able to remove those barriers to enable you to consider working with us.
Volunteers ManagerJob VacancyApply by: Sun 10th Mar 2024 11:59pm Salary: £26,500 pro rata, equating to £15,900 Status: Permanent Part Time (24 hours per week)
Casual CleanerJob VacancySalary: £10.42 per hour (rising in April to £11.44) Status: Casual
Casual Bar StaffJob VacancySalary: £10.42 per hour Status: Casual