Our Young Ambassadors group is open to any young person aged 14-21. They are individuals who are interested in a variety of artforms and support Wiltshire Creative’s work with young people in Salisbury and the wider county.
The group meets fortnightly to discuss how Wiltshire Creative can be more responsive and made more relevant and exciting for young people in the local community. There is also the opportunity to get involved in projects and events throughout the year.
Being a Wiltshire Creative Young Ambassador is fantastic for your CV or university applications. We are also part of the Digital Badge scheme, allowing you to earn certificates that demonstrate professional skills, to use in furthering your career.
What the Young Ambassadors have achieved
- Established the SHIFT programme to amplify the young voices of Salisbury through the arts.
- Programmed events and opportunities for young people including SHIFT Socials and Creative Courses.
- Funded four Youth Provision projects within Salisbury
- Sat on recruitment panels
- Acted as a youth panel for Wiltshire Council