Arts Award / Artsmark
Arts Award is great way for young people up to the age of 25 to enjoy and be inspired by the arts.
By creating a portfolio filled with your journey through the award, from Participating in activities, researching into artists and learning skills along the way. This nationally recognised qualification has five levels which can help lead to further education or employment.
- Discover Ages 5 above
- Explore Ages 7 above
- Bronze Ages 11 above
- Silver Ages 14 above (but open to 11-25)
- Gold Ages 16 above ( but open to 11-25)
Participants set their own arts challenges while keeping a record of their achievements and engaging in there local and art organisations as well as the area of art you want to explore.
How we can support your Arts Award
As a registered Arts Award Supporter we offer a number of opportunities to help you complete your Arts Award at Discover, Explore, Bronze, Silver and Gold levels.
- Attending performances and exhibitions as an audience member or reviewer
- Participating in an arts activity and meeting artists through our workshop programme
- Backstage tour
- Work experience
- Interviewing artists
- a platform to share your reviews
- one-to-one session with a trained Arts Award Advisor
- We can assist in : Craft, Dance, Design, Literature, Media, Music, Photography, Technical & Production, Theatre & Drama, Visual Arts and Combined Arts.
Some of these opportunities are subject to availability and may be free, provided at subsidised rates or may require you to purchase a ticket.
If you are looking for something that we haven’t already listed, please do get in touch and we will be happy to help.
For more information, please contact a member of the Take Part team on email@example.com
If you are an advisor and in need of any support with planning or carrying out Arts Award please get in touch with Take Part and we will be happy to assist in your delivery