As 2023 draws to a close we wanted to take a moment to look at how incredible the last 12 months have been here at Wiltshire Creative. We put on a grand total of six in-house productions, including the five-star rated Jeeves & Wooster in Perfect Nonsense and our cutting edge adaptation of The Girl on the Train; we opened the Playhouse doors to hundreds of people from the local community at our Autumn Season Welcome Morning and our panto Dick Whittington has been wildly popular with a string of wonderful reviews.
Here are just some of the stats for this year:
- An average of 4.3 out of 5 stars in press reviews
- 6 productions made on-site in Salisbury
- We welcomed 7,653 first-time bookers
- 437 performances
- Over 102,000 tickets sold
- 2,660 attended as a group
- 44 accessible performances
- 1,324 new followers across our social media channels @WiltsCreative
- Over 60 free events in the community
- 93% of audiences rated us 4 stars or more
- 2,385 customers added a donation to support local arts
A massive thank you to everyone who has joined us this year, and we can't wait to bring you more events next year!