Takeover Festival Young Reviewers
TAKEOVER FESTIVAL YOUNG REVIEWERS
It’s a difficult time for everybody and we’re all feeling the need to keep ourselves occupied and it’s great when we can share these ideas between us.
If you’ve ever been interested in creating a review, now is your chance! We will be accepting reviews by young people of anything from films, TV shows to livestreamed plays, to books and online exhibitions sharing them on our online blog for other people to have a look at.
These could be in a variety of formats, written, audio or film. Audio and Film submissions require a permission form to be completed for under 18s
Talk about whatever is keeping you occupied right now and maybe someone else will be able to pick this up too!
This would also be a great addition to anyone’s Arts Award portfolio please get in touch to find out more or visit: www.artsward.org.uk
Please send your reviews to email@example.com
Please read the information below before submitting any work to Wiltshire Creative’s Young Critics scheme:
- We will not add your full name, only your first name to your review
- Make sure your reviews do not include any private information you wouldn’t want to be shared online
- Make sure your submissions do not include anything which might identify yourself, anyone in your household or where you live
- By sending us a review, you are consenting to us using that review on our blog.
- Be aware the work is public to anyone of any age to see – please bear this in mind when making your submissions and ensure they are appropriate.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please do get in touch!
- If you are under 18, please make sure your parent/carer is aware you are submitting a review.